Stillwater Area Public Schools facilities are available for use by public organizations provided they can produce proof of adequate insurance and agree to adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the Facility Use Guidelines. Due to the high demand for facility use by community groups and organizations, it is highly recommended that you submit your use request well in advance of desired reservation date.
Athletics & Facility Use Coordinator
How to Arrange Use of School Facilities
- Read through the Facility Use Guidelines.
- Read through the current Facility Fee Schedule.
- Effective July 1, 2011, rental of gyms, fields and pools are subject MN sales tax of 7.125%. Tax exempt organizations must have a certificate of exemption MN Revenue form ST3 on file with Community Education.
- Read the certificate of liability insurance information. Insurance is required of all District facility users.
- First time users, please complete the online facilities request form. Existing users, please login to your Eleyo account to create a request.
- We will process requests on a first-come, first-served basis, with the exception of sports (scheduled on a meet and confer basis). Once your request has been processed and approved, one copy of the Facility Use Permit will be sent to the contact person by email.
- Sign and return the permit, with full payment, to the Community Education Department no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. If payment is not received two weeks in advance, your reservation will be cancelled. Once the signed permit and payment are received, the permit is binding. A $5 service fee will be applied to any amendments on a permit. No amendments will be made later than two weeks prior to your event due to custodial and building supervision that may need to be arranged to accommodate your request.