Pony Activity Center
Join the PAC
Get started on your health and fitness journey!
A place for community
The Pony Activity Center is a place for all ages to be active. Take advantage of our indoor walking track, weight room, cardio room and gyms.
The Pony Activity Center offers the following areas for members to use:
- Indoor walking/running track - 9 laps per mile
- Weight room - 5,600 square feet
- Cardio room - 2,400 square feet
- 4 gymnasiums
- Stretching/resistance area
- Locker rooms with a shower
Adult memberships start at just $12/month for a track access only, and $24/month for full access. Health care reimbursements may apply. If you qualify for a Medicare Supplement Program, you may be able to register for a membership for free! There is no initiation fee and no long term commitment. Fitness classes are not included in the PAC membership and require separate registration through Community Education. Call 651-351-8036 with questions, or come in any time during business hours for a tour!
PAC AGE GUIDELINES
- Student members under the age of 14 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times in the weight or cardio rooms or have proper training by district program staff.
- Students ages 12-13 may only use the PAC when a parent is present on the premises.
- Ages 11 and under, students must be directly supervised by their parent/guardian at all times in the PAC, therefore included in a family membership or have a day pass.
- Children under 5 are Free with paying parents.
There is an inherent risk of accident and injury in any activity. It is the responsibility of the participant to be aware that there are assumed risks in participation of this class and any associated class activities. Stillwater Area Public Schools assumes no responsibility of injuries received during activities. Any changes in participant's current physical activity level should be done under the approval and direction of their physician and/or health care provider(s).
2023-24 School Year Hours
5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 5:00 - 9:30 p.m.
5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 5:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Students, Staff and HS Athletics have access to the PAC between Monday-Friday 2:00-5:30 p.m.
The PAC will be closed to other members during that time.
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The PAC is CLOSED Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, and July 4. Other dates may be added or hours reduced based on school district holidays and staff availability.
For more information about Pickleball at the PAC, go here