Early Childhood Family Education
Families with babies and those who are expecting are invited to join us for a FREE celebration!
SATURDAY, APRIL 15, 2023
Stillwater Early Childhood Family Center
1111 S. Holcombe St. Stillwater
- Learn about our Stillwater Early Childhood Family Education programs and other community resources.
- Hands-on activities with your baby: music, story time, yoga and more!
- Connect with parent educators, a lactation consultant, learn about car seat safety and more.
- Special bonus, free parenting book for the first 80 families!
Please register online so we know how many families are coming.
Early Childhood Family Center
Hey parents! We've got your back.
Hey, momma. We see you in your yoga pants and messy bun. Sleep deprived and stressed, trying to keep it all together.
Hey, daddy. We see you, too. Trying to balance that tiny baby on your shoulder while wrangling the screeching cat out of the toddler’s hands.
As wonderful as your child is let’s be real, there are moments you’ll feel overwhelmed. The good news is you’re not alone. Whether you are parenting with a partner or alone, we’re here to support you along the way.
The Early Childhood Family Center (ECFC) offers a variety of ways for you to connect with other parents of children from birth to age five. It’s a safe space to cry, laugh, vent! Come learn practical tips and tricks from parents who have been right where you are. Get advice from professional Parent Educators. Watch your children play and interact with other kids. And make some new “mom” and “dad” friends.
Classes, Events and Resources
- Registration Procedure and Fee Schedule
- Tender Twos
- Mixed Ages
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
- Special Classes and Family Events
- Early Childhood Screening
- Parent Support
- Parent Resources
Registration Procedure and Fee Schedule
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
Special Classes and Family Events
Early Childhood Screening
Visit the ECFC virtually!
Built in 2012, the Early Childhood Family Center is a unique facility that houses a variety of programs for District residents from birth through adulthood. We offer classes for infants and toddlers, and their parents, preschool students, and adults working toward a GED or learning English.