Celebrate with us!
Bring your child and up to 14 of their friends to celebrate a birthday at the Pony Activity Center (PAC) or Oak-Land Middle School (Pool). Play games in our gym or swim in the pool! There will be staff on site to assist with check in, set up and tear down of the gym. Birthday hosts should plan for light clean up of party and refreshment areas. Parental supervision is required. All food and refreshments are provided by the hosting birthday party group.
Birthday Party Guidelines:
- Appropriate supervision of children (at least 2 adults) is required and must be present for the duration of the party.
- Registration must be completed 14 days prior to party date.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the party to receive a refund minus the $5 cancellation fee.
- An agreement regarding facility use, set-up and clean-up will be discussed in advance with the host group.
- All children attending the birthday party will need a signed waiver turned in before the birthday party begins.
- Latex balloons are not allowed for birthday parties due to allergies.
- It is expected that customers will use equipment provided by the PAC facility. Items such as bouncy houses, carnival games and independent contractors are not allowed.
- Activities must be contained to the reserved gym and room spaces. Hallways and upstairs track areas are not included in the party rental.
Pick your party
Peter Heldstab (Pool)
Coordinator of Activities and Facilities
Sarah Carlton (PAC)
Coordinator of Pony Activity Center & Gymnastics